2016 discount

2014年11月25日星期二

The best spring 2015 wedding dress trends

Bridal Fashion Week took place in New York City last week, where designers showed off their latest designs for their spring 2015 wedding dress collections. If there’s one phrase (not just one word) I would use to describe these gorgeous dresses coming down the runway it would be “romantically bold.” From crop top and cutout designs to illusion necklines and barely-there backs, I love the fashion-forward wedding dress designs we’re seeing lately!
While short dresses and long sleeves are still in like they were last season, these latest collections definitely have a more ethereal quality to them. The word “sheath” keeps coming to mind when I look at a lot of the spring 2015 Bridal Collections…mostly because so many of these dresses manage to hug the body so elegantly. I’m also loving the very subtle use of color. While we’ve seen bold pinks and even black come down the runways in seasons past, designers are now appealing to the color-shy brides (like me) by using tints of color rather than punches. The effect is dreamy and gorgeous…And can we talk about the crop tops and cutouts? I LOVE them. Would I wear one? It totally depends on the cut ! As long as it was flattering enough and covered enough skin that I wouldn’t have to think or worry about sucking in my stomach all night or if I was bloated, I’d be all in!
spring 2015 wedding dressspring 2015 wedding dress

没有评论:

发表评论