2016 discount

2014年11月28日星期五

How to protect your wedding dresses

What should I do about a rip or tear in my dress?
Bring safety pins, needle, thread, tape, and glue in your wedding day emergency kit to the ceremony site for last-minute repairs. Hold the bridal bouquet in a position that hides a spot or tear if there’s still a little damage showing, if possible.
I’m worried that a Tide to Go pen or something like that will seriously damage my wedding dress. How can I find out other ways to do emergency stain removal?
Ask your bridal salon in advance fro emergency cleaning tips. The consultant there should be able to give you suggestions for your particular fabric when you buy the gown. Also, if you have a wedding planner, this is their jam! Planners are used to spills and stains and should be well-versed in what to use to remove them, no matter the fabric.
Is there such a thing as “practicing” wearing a wedding dress? I’m not used to such a big skirt or train and I can totally see myself tripping over it or ripping it.
Absolutely! Try on your wedding clothes one week before the date and practice standing, rising, walking, and sitting in them. Most women aren’t used to walking in a long dress or negotiating a train and veil, after all. Also, show your honor attendant how to arrange your train so that it doesn’t get wrinkled as you stand at the altar, and so that your father or groom won’t trip over it and rip it. Be sure she knows how to bustle your train, too, so you can maneuver at the reception.
Spring 2015 Wedding DressSpring 2015 Wedding Dress

没有评论:

发表评论